) July 12, 2022 -- The dental laboratories market revenues were estimated at USD 29.6 Bn in 2021 and are anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2022-2032, according to a recently published Fact.MR report.
By the end of 2032, the market is expected to reach USD 53.7 Bn. With a projected CAGR of over 6%, the market for dental lasers is projected to garner an absolute dollar opportunity of USD 2.8 Bn during 2022 - 2032.
Rising prevalence of newer dental diseases, existing awareness of manufacturers towards the adoption of advanced techniques, technological advancements withinside the medical devices, and incurring expenditure on the healthcare infrastructure are vital factors for the progression of the dental lasers market. Dental lasers are the advanced dental generation which is mostly used for precision and accuracy in dental procedures. They are medical devices or gadgets that project non-stop mild beam which in turn assists in performing the operations with more efficiency. Upgradation of the technology is one of the vital factors fostering the increase of the dental lasers market.
Market growth is expected to be fueled by the growing demand for oral awareness among the people and various initiatives by the government to provide oral health services. Europe can be projected to be the most lucrative region in this market during the forecast period, 2022- 2032.
How Has the Dental Laboratories Industry Been Maintained Vibrant Despite the Growing Public Focus on Dental Aesthetics?
The dental laboratory market nowadays is more than just a factory for producing replacement parts. In the end, it is the cutting edge of most recent technology, tools, materials, and methods that provide you a solid, trustworthy, and well-equipped recovery that looks and feels comparable to genuine teeth.
More people are becoming aware of the value of teeth in enhancing a person's overall appearance. As a result, a lot of individuals are going to dental labs to get their teeth fixed or to acquire a brand-new set of teeth. The mouth is a completely constrained space for the dentist to work in. A dental lab worker creates an accurate replica of your tooth without using their muscles in a clean, dry environment.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
· Global dental laboratories market is expected to reach a market size of USD 53.7 Bn by 2032.
· With USD 3.4 Bn, the U.S. is projected to stand as the highest contributor to global dental laboratories revenue in 2022.
· In terms of application, revenue through dental radiology equipment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7% in the coming years.
· Among types, revenue through Orthodontic type dental laboratories is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 6%
Market Segments Covered in Dental Laboratories Industry Analysis
· By Type:
· By Application:
-Dental Radiology Equipment
-Systems & Parts
-Hygiene Maintenance Device
-Other Equipment Types
· By Region:
Companies in the dental laboratories market compete on the basis of their new initiative of product improvement as well as supply chain partnerships. A variety of strategies are being employed by companies to remain competitive.
· In 2022, Nexa3D, a manufacturer of ultrafast resin 3D printers, revealed that it will enter into a reseller partnership with Nowak Dental Supplies, Inc. Nowak Dental Supplies will offer Nexa3D’s dental portfolio, listed as post-processing xWASH and xCURE systems, NXD 200 dental 3D printer, NexaX software, as well as its Keystone validated dental 3D printing materials.
· In 2021, 3M launched a small incubator Attest Mini Auto-reader 490M, which is designed to provide sterilization tracking in 24 minutes, from either home or office. This will eradicate mailing spore checks and receiving faxed results.
· In July 2018, National Dentex Corporation announced its partnership with Carbon. The partnership is a multi-year agreement targeted to help NDX’s labs add technological advancement through Carbon’s dental solution.
More Insights Available
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the dental laboratories market, presenting historical market data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study reveals essential insights on the basis of Type (Restorative, Orthodontic, Endodontic, Oral care, Implant), by Application (Dental Radiology Equipment, Dental Lasers, Systems & Parts, Laboratory Machines, Hygiene Maintenance Device, Other Equipment Types) across five regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa).