) July 7, 2022 -- Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, has conducted a comprehensive analysis of the healthcare automation market, which is expected to rise at a CAGR of 8.4% over the forecast period (2021 to 2028).
Healthcare automation is the process of increasing efficiency and accuracy in day-to-day medical activities by employing software, robotics, or wearable technologies. It encompasses all aspects of healthcare delivery, from patient registration to treatment procedures in various departments.
Major healthcare institutions throughout the world are increasing their automation implementation in order to provide advanced outputs and better patient care. These automated operations in the healthcare sector are assisting businesses in lowering the expense of various reparative work.
As a result, automation supports the healthcare industry in achieving higher efficiency, higher quality healthcare delivery, and better healthcare facilities. Healthcare businesses are increasing their usage of healthcare automation as a result of all of these benefits. As a result, sales possibilities for participants in the worldwide healthcare automation market are emerging.
What is the Asia Pacific Healthcare Automation Market Outlook?
Due to the country’s quickly evolving healthcare infrastructure, rising patient awareness, and expanding use of automated technology, the healthcare automation market in China is expected to reach new heights.
The market is expanding as a result of the aging population and disorders that go along with it, the availability of a sizable patient base, and the growth of the healthcare infrastructure.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
· Global healthcare automation market to top USD 88.9 Bn by 2028.
· Therapeutic automation projected to record around 8.1% CAGR over forecast period.
· North America holds share of 40% in global market landscape.
“Rising R&D initiatives for the development of automation technology and computerization of medical services for efficient healthcare are projected to lend strong growth opportunities for healthcare automation system providers over the coming years,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Key Segments Covered in Healthcare Automation Industry Research
· Healthcare Automation Market by Application:
a) Therapeutic Automation
b) Lab & Pharmacy Automation
c) Logistics & Training Automation
d) Diagnostics & Monitoring Automation
· Healthcare Automation Market by End User:
b) Research Institutes & Labs
c) Home Care
Key market players are constantly creating innovative solutions in order to cut down on healthcare expenses and automate processes altogether. The primary growth strategy used by prominent industry players to improve their position in the global healthcare automation market is new product releases, product approvals, and product upgrades.
A significant number of market participants additionally use methods such as agreements, partnerships, and acquisitions to boost their product portfolios and grow their geographic presence across regional markets.
· IBML intelligent capture solutions enable healthcare providers automate unstructured data in order to lower administrative costs, improve customer services, shorten cycle times, speed audits with better reporting, and reinforce regulatory compliance and internal controls.
More Valuable Insights on Offer
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global healthcare automation market, presenting historical demand data (2017-2020) and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2028.
The study divulges essential insights on the market on the basis of application (therapeutic automation, lab & pharmacy automation, logistics & training automation, and diagnostics & monitoring automation), by end-user (pharmacies, research institutes & labs, home care, and others), across five major regions (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and MEA).
Some important questions that the Healthcare Automation Market report tries to answer exhaustively are:
· How the report would assist the market players in making effective strategies?
· Which of the applications of the said product or service could influence the contours of the global Healthcare Automation Market in the near future?
· How Covid-19 could cause disruptions in the supply chain of the chemical and materials industry?
· What factors of the market are likely to hold lucrativeness for the market players?
· What could restrain the expansion of the market in the chemicals and materials industry?
· Which of the product or service segment could prove to be most lucrative for the market?
· What are the recent market developments that could influence the global Healthcare Automation Market?
· How technological advancements are likely to impact the market in the near future?
· What macro and micro factors are at play in each of the regions of the market?
· How competition in the market is likely to influence the decisions of the market players?