Select from more than 2,000 inverter types or add your own on Tigo's SMART App.
LOS GATOS, CALIF.--(Business Wire
) October 13, 2017 -- Tigo®, pioneer of the Smart Modular Flex MLPE platform, today unveiled Tigo SMART, the next generation mobile application. The seamless integration between Tigo‘s online monitoring portal and this SMART app improves the experience for Tigo’s installer partners who use this platform to design, lay out, register, configure, commission, and monitor customers' PV systems from the field. The app provides the PV system owners with unmatched insight into energy generation as well as the PV system installers with the ultimate set of asset management features - all at their fingertips from a mobile phone.
Key benefits and features of the Tigo SMART app include:
· Intuitive Commissioning - In five minutes, select the solar equipment, design the system, scan the components, and complete end-to-end commission all on the SMART App.
· Barcode Scanning - Scan the PV system components' codes directly into the design with a mobile phone camera.
· Bluetooth (BLE) 4.0 Connection - The SMART App automatically detects and communicates with Tigo's Cloud Connect Advanced (CCA) (the universal datalogger); connects without changing the Mobile phone settings; and eliminates the need to manually switch to Wi-Fi.
· Prompted Configuration Steps - The installation time for installers is minimized thanks to the SMART App's prompted configuration steps during the layout process.
· Production Tracking - With the highest granularity and visibility in the market, users monitor the module-level production in real-time, day, week, month, year, and lifetime.
· Intelligent Alerts - Review detailed alerts at the touch of a button, and receive corrective actions.
· Localized Weather Conditions - Daily weather displays help define production errors due to clouds, snow, etc.
· Personalized Imagery - Customize a system's portal with photos of the PV installation.
“The user experience for our customers to access and manage their PV systems from anywhere, anytime is very important to us,” says Maxym Makhota, VP of Software Engineering & Development at Tigo. “This SMART app builds on Tigo’s history of developing proprietary tools and technology that streamline the entire system lay out, configuration, and monitoring experience.”
The new Tigo SMART 3.0 app is downloadable for iOS and Android through Apple’s App Store or Google Play. Notifications will be pushed to existing Tigo app users once the next generation updates are automatically completed. Learn more with the Tigo SMART App Manual on Tigo's Resource Center.
Tigo is a Silicon Valley company founded in 2007 by a team of experienced technologists. Combining a unique systems-level approach with expertise in semi-conductors, power electronics, and solar energy, the Tigo team developed the first-generation Smart Module Optimizer technology for the solar industry. Tigo's vision is to leverage integrated and retrofitted Flex MLPE and communications technology to drive the cost of solar electricity down. By partnering with tier 1 module and inverter manufacturers in the industry, Tigo is able to focus on its key innovation with the smartest TS4 modular platform and leverage the broader ecosystem. Tigo has operations in the USA, across Europe, Latin America, Japan, China, Australia and the Middle East. Learn more at www.tigoenergy.com
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20171009005226/en/
이 뉴스는 기업·기관·단체가 뉴스와이어를 통해 배포한 보도자료입니다. 배포 안내 >